Our browsing will never complete without a powerful download manager. There are lot of download manager out there, Internet download manager (IDM) is one of the favorite for most of the user. But, You need to pay money for this to use legally. Is there any alternative available which poses all the goodies from IDM and also free of cost. Here we go to compare new software in this category called Eagleget, Lets find out is it possible to replace IDM
IDM vs EagleGet Head to Head
Eagleget: In my experience with both of this software, defiantly Eagleget is a perfect replacement for IDM for free. Literally say you own IDM Genuine copy without paying money. EagleGet provide all features which other competitor provide for money. It has very good speed acceleration technology, file management, video graphing and more. You can even grab full playlist with its bulid in add on.And more over you can customize your download manager as you like, which for superior than others offer. So, check this out for free. Speed comparison video very soon publish in our channel stay tune with us
EagleGet full features show up
* Download files in Chrome, IE, Firefox and Opera with one click.
* Support MMS, HTTP, HTTPS, FTP and RTSP protocols.
* Download online videos from popular sites.
* Built-in Media Grabber & Video Sniffer.
* Built-in download scheduler for multiple queues.
* Download different file types to separate folders.
* Batch downloads function with clipboard capture.
* Automatic refresh expired download address.
* Support HTTP and SOCKET proxy.
* Support fully customized User-Agent.
* Monitor running and completed tasks with TaskMonitor.
* Supports drag-and-drop to rearrange the priority of downloads.
* Automatic run virus scan after download.
* Automatic convert media format after download.
* Convenient task properties panel.
* Detailed connection log for each task.
* Verify integrity of downloaded files.
* Shutdown, hibernate or sleep computer after completing all transfers.
* Built-in speed limiter.
* Flexible notification configurations and Silent Mode (Game Mode) function.
* Import download lists from other download managers.
* Customizable user interface.
* Supports multi-language interface (more than 30 languages).
EagleGet uses advanced multi-threaded technology to speed up connections, along with automatic, manual and batch downloads. Downloading jobs can be dynamically adjust the priority, as well as sorted by various criteria.
EagleGet supports multiple download queues with smart scheduler. It is possible to run different downloading jobs at corresponding fixed time or on any day(s) of the week.
EagleGet automatically detects media contents on any website. The unique ad-free Media Grabber & Video Sniffer batch download HD videos with a single click. Media format conversion is also possible by installing proper component.
EagleGet provides flexible notification configurations. The featured Silent Mode can temporarily turn off all notifications while a full-screen application or PC game is running.
EagleGet contains automatic malware checker and file integrity verifier, the features that protecting users from virus attack as well as ensuring the downloaded file is genuine from the original.
EagleGet is the first freeware download manager that supports the automatic refresh expired download links feature, which can auto update download URLs without re-starting from the beginning.
EagleGet has visually appealing interface, and it’s completely free without any virus, malware or spyware.
Internet Download Manager full features