In my previous posts, we saw How to install android app in Windows OS .Ever you wish to get full android experience in your Laptop/PC. If your answer is “Yes”, then continue article, i suppose to introduce an android variant for your computer even carry this via pen drive and use where ever you want via live booting. Something interesting right, lets explore what is it!
Remix OS is a new OS based on Android x86, which aim to give full Android experience with PC`s own advantages. You can create live USB/CD from this OS and boot your system in Android, which make an Android PC for your own. You can enjoy all cool features from Android , play games and use all sort app available for Android eco system. What more, unlike annoying less productivity in your mobile, you can boot up productivity with this one
You can play any games you want which are available for Android, no need to bother about hardware requirement or lacking in screenplay. Here is the benchmark test provided from internal build!
And also it`s totally free 🙂 what else, you can try it now! click below to start download
- A USB 3.0 flash drive that supports FAT32 format, with a minimum capacity of 8GB and a recommended writing speed of 20MB/s.
- A CPU with 64-bit compatibility.
Instructions to launch Remix OS for PC
- Download Remix OS for PC package and then unzip the file.
- Plug in a USB flash drive into your preferred PC.
- Run the Remix OS USB Tool and follow the instructions to burn the .iso file onto your USB flash drive.
- Reboot your PC.
- Press ‘F12’ (PC) or the ‘Option’ (Mac).
- Select “USB Storage Device” as boot option.
- Select either “Guest Mode” or “Resident Mode” to start Remix OS for PC.
If the above instructions do not work for your PC, please refer to these links: